Buckinghamshire-Based Catering Services
Dinner Party Catering
When you are hosting an event for a special occasion, such as a wedding, a milestone birthday, a corporate gathering or a simple celebration of family and friends, hiring a caterer can help you make the celebration more enjoyable for yourself, stress free and memorable for the guests. It is common for our clients to not have either the facilities to cook for even a moderately large number of guests, or the confidence to cook for people, on time and be able to serve their guests whilst trying to socialise and be a good host. If this is you, then consider passing over the responsibility to us.
We can provide a two, three, or four course dinner, serve you and your guests and yes, we also clean up afterwards. It is such a stress relief when hosting a party to have all this happen around you, and not to have to buy and store the food in advance.
We are able to provide serving platters, crockery, cutlery, table linen, glasses and tableware and serving staff if required. We can cater from small to large gatherings, including weddings.
We are fortunate in that, in addition to catering, we offer bar hire services which make a great combination for weddings, corporate gatherings or other events where guests will remain for quite some time.
Example Dinner Party Menu Options
On this page you will see some example menu options but we are completely flexible and can put together a custom menu based on your needs with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten options always available. If you are expecting there to be lots of mingling before dinner then we can provide canapés, often instead of a starter, before the sit down meal. View our canapés page for more information.
– Canapés (Click to View) –
– Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail –
– Smoked Mackeral Pate with Rye Crackers –
– Chicken Liver Pate with Melba Toast –
– Smoked Duck Breast & Mushroom Salad –
– Homemade Chicken Satay Skewers –
– Roast Sirloin of Beef with Yorkshire Puddings –
– Beef Stroganoff –
– Beef Bourguignon –
– Pork Fillet with Cider & Mustard Sauce –
– Roast Loin of Pork & Apple Sauce –
– Chicken Chasseur –
– Moroccan Chicken –
– Creamy Tuscan Chicken –
– Duck Breast with Cranberry & Sour Cherry Sauce –
– Duck Leg with Orange & Cointreau Sauce –
– Roast Rump of Lamb with a Port Wine Sauce –
– Moroccan Lamb –
– Lamb Rump with Onion, Garlic & Potato Rosti –
– Nut Roast –
A satisfying vegetarian loaf with lentils, chestnut mushrooms & cheese.
– Creamy Tomato Risotto –
A rice dish flavoured with rosemary, basil & sweet cherry tomatoes.
– Mushroom Risotto –
A delicious main dish, rich in flavour from white wine, herbs & Parmesan cheese.
Fish & Seafood Dishes
– Prawn, Chilli & Tomato Risotto –
– Grilled Seabass with Sauce Vierge –
– Lemon Tart –
– Summer Fruits Pavlova –
– Bread & Butter Pudding –
– Panna Cotta, Raspberry Coulis & Homemade Shortbread-
– Baked Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake –
Dinner party prices from £25 per head for 3 courses, or from £20 per head for 2 courses.
Please view our Catering FAQ page where we cover many of the things that people wonder about before giving us a call. However, we love to talk and help make your event run smoothly and as hassle-free as possible, so give us a call on the numbers below.
Call us on 07717 326 077 or 0791 856 608 to discuss your event and book your dinner party.